by admin on Tue, Aug 14 '18 1:01 PM | View count 143 | Download count 0
by admin on Tue, Aug 14 '18 1:01 PM
I would like to introduce to you a series of articles on the use of Keyword on the website. This is the deciding factor of SEO success. This is a series of articles based on his experience summarized in the research and study of SEO ONPAGE. Let's first introduce the use of the keyword on the title . I chose the first because the title tag is google the most importance in the website and the use of effective keyword on the title has a 50% chance to make the top 10. 1. Title tag - What is the title tag? Do you know what the Title tag is? Title tag is a short description of a page (1 url) of a website. And is displayed on the browser tab. Here is the title example of thegioiseo.com [IMG] In the code, the title tag is inserted in the tag You can right-click on any page and select View source and look for the
tag that you will see on the title of the page.
2. What does Google do with this tag?
Google will display this tag on the search results for your website under the keyword you are looking for. You can see the example below google took the title of thegioiseo.com " SEO Forum - SEO Forum SEO Vietnam" as the title representing the website. Keyword " dien dan seo " is bold in google search results.
3. How to use the keyword in the title?
a. Contains at least 1 keyword that you want SEO in title tag
This is mandatory, if your keyword is not keyword, you only have 3-5% of the top 10.
Example 2 of the main keyword " SEO Forum" and "Forum SEO" here are 2 main keywords that he wants SEO.
- Note: Title contains many iterations of keyword no effect than the one containing keyword, if there are synonyms use both but note the title must have a little meaning to attract click.
b. Contains the exact keyword you want SEO in the title tag
For example, you want to SEO keyword " seo forum " then his title is required to have the exact keyword on the title.
If he let "Forum - Forum SEO ... " then this is not the exact keyword with his purpose. And he will be more difficult as SEO keyword" seo forum ".
C. For keywrod position on the title
- with the pros From the left to right, the keyword you should put at the beginning of the title is ok. Here I take the example 2 keywords that Toan has placed on the title "seo forum" and "forum seo"
- keyword "forum seo" precede "forum seo". He preferred the word "forum seo" than while keyword "forum seo" the search volume than and less competitive Maybe he loves vietnamese language so it should be preferred to Vietnamese.I think that he did not think so,http://www.google.com/trends/
Keywords with Unmarked
These two charts show the trend of searching for the keyword "seo forum" that is going up in Vietnam , so the Toan keyword That first up is perfectly reasonable.
d. Should you use the keyword with or without?
You should use the keyword with the accent mark on the title , there are two reasons.
+ For users
- Use keywords are easy to understand and avoid confusion with other meanings.
- When you search with keyword without accent : google will bold both the keyword and the unsigned.This means that google does not have a keyword that does not match the keyword (when the search is signed).
For example, you search the keyword "cach facebook" (without accent)
- Google will print the keyword with the accent mark. title "way to facebook" and keyword on the url without quotes "cach facebook"
- when you search with keyword has: google only in bold keywords are marked, not in bold unsigned word.
So you use the keyword with the accent mark on the title will be optimized for both search and accented search.
For example: You search for keywords tagged " way to facebook "
-> Google bold keyword on tite, but the keyword is not marked on the url only the word "facebook" in bold
==> Use keywords with the mark on the URL.
e. Formula formula on title
+ Formula 1
To best optimize the keyword on the title you use the following formula
The main keyword - keyword sub - Brands
Example: thegioiseo's title is a standard
SEO Forum - Forum SEO - SEO Vietnam Community
- Forum SEO -> Keyword main
- SEO Forum -> keyword sub
- SEO Vietnam Community -> Brand
+ Formula 2
- 100% accurate Title keyword
the main keyword
For example most of the category of thegioiseo.com use this formula
Section discussing seo -> title is discussing seo
Category page rank -> title is Pagerank
Currently formula 2 with one drawback is not obtained title clicked on the search results, but offset the title 100% accurate keyword is a stored procedure for the google algorithm . Should you choose and combine these two logical reasonably.
f. Some notable rules when writing titles
- Title should be less than 65 characters -> Some experts recommend less than 70 characters
- Do not repeat the same title in a website -> can be repeated keyword site-wide site to increase general keyword density (not recommended)
- Title should cover most of the content of the page. -> It is best to define the primary keyword, the secondary keyword.
- Do not use special characters on title.
This is the basic problem when naming the site, you want. This phase should thoroughly analyze the keyword system of the site and allocate them to fit each page.
The next part I will write the use of the keyword on the URL , I may be looking for a site that does not use the keyword on the url. Should I recommend website, I will select a site to analyze.
Thank you for reading this article and if there is a copy, please write the author nhé, thanks.
phtnpower (Pham Thi)